Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2015

CD Gorri - Book 2 Hunter Moon: A Grazi Kelly Novel: Book 2 (Grazi Kelly Novel Series) Review by Kelsie



Blurb:

Being a teenage girl is difficult. Being a teenage Werewolf is almost impossible. A few weeks ago I found out that I’m a Werewolf. Yup, that’s right. I tend to get furry around the full moon. Don’t believe me? Well, it only gets more fantastic from here.
You see, I’m bound by an ancient pact my ancestors made to serve with the Hounds of God. They’re like this mega Wolf pack who technically work for the Catholic Church. The Hounds have been fighting an age old battle against covens of Witches who want to claim dominion over the Earth for the Devil.
You heard me correctly. I mean the actual Devil, you know, Lucifer, the Father of Lies. Yup. That’s the one. You see, the Devil, is an actual being. Not some metaphor for evil. He is a fallen angel and his minions take many forms. The Hounds of God fight those minions. We are an ancient order dedicated to protecting humanity.
My father before me was a Hound. He and my mother died fighting this battle when I was about three years old. I keep a picture of them next to my bed.
I don’t remember that much about them, except for this recurring dream I have of my mom. Anyway, I was raised by my maternal grandmother, Nonna Rosa. Her son is my Uncle Vito. He and his family live with us too. Only Nonna knows the truth about me.
Hard to believe? You betcha. I didn’t really buy it either until last night when I got all furry and fangy and ripped the throat out of my high school librarian.
Scary, right? But they aren’t the only things out there. There’s much more that I have yet to learn.
This world is new to me. It is full of dark and dangerous things. And most of them seem to want me dead. I’m scared, I mean, I’m not crazy. But I have to survive. I just have to. To find out what really happened to my parents. And to avenge them.




Kelsie's Review:

Grazi's adventure continues through this supernatural tale enticing you to read more. Grazi recently found out she is a werewolf and a very special one too. She slowly gets to know more of the pack and is adjusting to this new life. She continues her training to be able to fight the upcoming battle. Grazi notices how different she is from the rest, she has abilities that no one has ever had. On top of that she has to deal with her awful aunt and cousins at home, creatures finding her, her feelings for Ronan and Sebastian, and still trying to life as normal of a life as possible. She learns things about her past,
Present, and future that could change everything.

This book was just as good as the first! There are new twists and turns that shocked me and made me even more immersed in the book. Grazi, going through all of this, still remains strong and a good person Through the whole journey. I loved this character because even when it got tough she still moved on. She still fights creepy creatures and is falling for Ronan. I loved everything about the book!


Author Bio:
I earned my Bachelor's Degree in English Literature from Montclair State University. I attended Catholic school from grades K-12 and am the youngest of six daughters born to Italian immigrant parents.

I currently live in my home state of New Jersey with my husband, my children, and my dog.

It has always been my dream to be an author and I am proud to say I am currently writing a teen/YA paranormal fiction series. My eBooks, Wolf Moon: A Grazi Kelly Novel, and Hunter Moon: A Grazi Kelly Novel #2, are on sale now. I am working on book 3, Rebel Moon,and am hoping for a winter 2015 release.

You can connect with me on Twitter @cgor22, Instagram CDGorri, Google+, tumblr, Shelfari, Goodreads, and Facebook http://www.facebook.com/cdgorribooks or visit my website www.cdgorri.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment