Pages

Saturday, May 23, 2015

CD Gorri - Book 1 Wolf Moon: A Grazi Kelly Novel Reviewed by Kelsie (our YA expert)




Blurb:

Hi. My name is Grazi Kelly. There are things I know are true and things that I never would have guessed. First, demons and witches exist and they are evil. Second, the world is up for grabs and the witches are getting their minions ready. Third, I’m a werewolf and it’s my job to stop them.

High school sophomore Grazi Kelly leads an ordinary life in the suburbs of New Jersey helping her grandmother with chores and attending Catholic school. Things are pretty good except for her bullying cousin and the rest of the obnoxious cheer team. Then things take a frightening turn when the night of the full moon arrives and the bodies start piling up. Grazi learns that she is different in ways she never expected. She finds herself torn between Sebastian, the school soccer star and Ronan, a foreign exchange student who shares her secret. She must uncover the identity behind the mysterious attacker, but is she ready for the entire truth?

http://www.amazon.com/Wolf-Moon-Grazi-Kelly-Novel-ebook/dp/B00IS0WW5A

Kelsie Review:

I've read many werewolf stories before and I can honestly say that this was a whole new look into the supernatural world. I think one of the best things about it was the way it incorporated many supernatural creatures and not just werewolves, although it's a werewolf book.
It's about this quiet religious girl named Grazi. Grazi lives a normal life, she goes to catholic school, lives with her grandmother and other family because her parents died, and has a crush on the soccer superstar at school. Then things start to change, she finds out she is a werewolf and meets her family in her fathers side. They train her because they believe she is the person from the prophecy. She eventually gets used to it (kind of) and her crush even asks her out. Then Ronan comes along. He is a werewolf sent to come and train with Grazi. Their wolfs connect to each other and they start to develop feelings for each other. She uses her faith in her religion and the family that she has made to get through fighting wendigo's, vampires, and witches. All leading up to the big battle that is to come.
This book was very exciting and had my heart racing. Although at the beginning it started kind of slow. Grazi is definitely someone who is strong and can fight her own battles. This book had the perfect mix of romance and action in it to make you flip the page!




Author Bio:
I earned my Bachelor's Degree in English Literature from Montclair State University. I attended Catholic school from grades K-12 and am the youngest of six daughters born to Italian immigrant parents.

I currently live in my home state of New Jersey with my husband, my children, and my dog.

It has always been my dream to be an author and I am proud to say I am currently writing a teen/YA paranormal fiction series. My eBooks, Wolf Moon: A Grazi Kelly Novel, and Hunter Moon: A Grazi Kelly Novel #2, are on sale now. I am working on book 3, Rebel Moon,and am hoping for a winter 2015 release.

You can connect with me on Twitter @cgor22, Instagram CDGorri, Google+, tumblr, Shelfari, Goodreads, and Facebook http://www.facebook.com/cdgorribooks or visit my website www.cdgorri.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment