Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2016


INTRODUCING JULIE MORGAN!


Hi, my name is Julie Morgan and today I’m on the blog post! I’m happy to meet you. Allow me to introduce myself. I write in a few different genres; paranormal romance, contemporary and military romance, gothic romance and sci-fi fantasy.

Recently, a new series under my name was published called the Special Ops series. This four book series follows the lives of four military men, starting with Logan Saunders in Delta Force. His story is out now! Next, is Sniper and it is releasing in August during an event I’ll be attending (more on that later!). Book three is Ranger, and four Seal.


I’m also releasing a new sci-fi fantasy story titled Dragon Master in August. Co-written with award winning author, Marianne Morea, we take two people from our current world and pull them through a time vortex into another dimension where magic and shifters are alive. What happens when two hearts and two worlds collide? Well, you’ll need to read to find out! This will also release during the same event I’ll be attending in August. 




So this event I’m talking about in August. I’ll be traveling to Savannah, GA for Authors After Dark. During this convention, Sniper and Dragon Master will both be released! Two different genres, two different stories, two different tales of love, sex, and power. I cannot wait for everyone to get their hands on both stories! If you’re in the Savannah or surrounding areas, please come join us! Tickets are on sale now and I hope to see you there! http://authorsafterdark.org/

In November, I’ll be headed to Tampa for Beach Babe Book Blast. This one day mass signing will take place on November 12th. If you’re in the Tampa or surrounding areas, I hope to see you there! https://www.eventbrite.com/e/beach-babes-book-blast-2016-tickets-24548561408 





I’d love to hear from you. Take a look at my website and you’ll see everything I have in print and talks about what’s coming soon.www.juliemorganbooks.com Whether it is paranormal or military romance, I have something for almost everyone. I look forward to hearing from you soon and hope to see you at Authors After Dark or Beach Babe Book Blast!




1 comment: