Pages

Friday, February 6, 2015

Unraveled by Alyssa Breck Review









Evie Brant lives quietly under the romantic radar until a coworker invites her to a concert where she meets Lyle Crane, the sexy singer of a heavy metal band. A little harmless flirting between the shy paralegal and the outgoing rock star provokes a crazed fan to eliminate her competition.  

Chemistry brews between Evie and Lyle when a gunshot rings out in the dark and the unlikely couple is set on a collision course neither of them saw coming.







Reviewed by Sheri:

This was my first book by Alyssa Breck, but it won’t be the last.   This was a quick satisfying read that I thoroughly enjoyed.  Just wished I had known what I was getting into. Reading at work on my lunch break was not the best time.  All I can say is thank the Gods I had a desk fan to help cool me down!

I loved that even though it was a short story, you didn’t feel like you were missing out on anything.  The storyline was so good, and you felt their connection from page 1.  Polar opposites on the surface but what does that mean when you find the one you are meant to be with.

This was on hell of a hot read, that left me begging for more.  That is always a good thing in a book.


5 stars!





Evie Alyssa Breck is an author of horror, paranormal romance and erotic fiction. She grew up reading Stephen King and V.C. Andrews. The Shining changedher life and sparked a love of all things scary, spooky and spine-chilling. Add some romance to that and she found her niche weaving paranormal and erotic romance stories. Alyssa lives in the south with her family and myriad pets.



Amazon :
Twitter
Facebook:
Goodreads:
Blog:
http://www.alyssabreck.com/?zx=cd8466453dee94cf





No comments:

Post a Comment