Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2018

Tempting Fate by Mary Crawford

Tempting Fate by Mary Crawford



For as long as she can remember, Mindy has always been able to see the future.


Until she can't.


As a child, Mindy always wished she could be normal. Now that she is, she'd give anything to be special again.


After she wasn't able to help one person she cherished using her gifts, Mindy isn't sure she can ever trust her ability again.


Elijah rose to the top of the bestseller lists with his first novel — but he can't seem to find the same magic again.


Over his publisher's objections, he wants to take his writing career in a whole new direction. A frantic call from home threatens to completely derail his dreams.


He never expected to go home and find one of the few people from his past who took the time to listen to him despite his Tourette's syndrome.


Mindy knows Elijah and his family are in danger, but she knows her answers may not be enough his family or their love.


What if she is wrong?


Can Elijah convince Mindy that love is reason enough to tempt fate?


You'll love this sweet romance about first love with a touch of mystery.


Get it now!




Author Bio:

I have been lucky enough to live my own version of a romance novel. I married the guy who kissed me at summer camp. He told me on the night we met that he was going to marry me and be the father of my children.


Eventually, I stopped giggling when he said it, and we just celebrated our 29th wedding anniversary. We have two children. The oldest is a Doctor of Osteopathy. He is across the United States completing his residency, but when he’s done, he is going to come back to Oregon and practice Family Medicine. Our youngest son is now tackling middle school and hopes to design video games when he grows up.


I write full time now. I have published two dozen books and have several more underway. I volunteer my time to a variety of causes. I have worked as a Civil Rights Attorney and diversity advocate. I spent several years working for various social service agencies before becoming an attorney.


In my spare time, I love to cook, decorate cakes and of course, I obsessively, compulsively read.


I would be honored if you would take a few moments out of your busy day to check out my website,
MaryCrawfordAuthor.com. While you’re there, you can sign up for my newsletter and get a free book. I will be announcing my upcoming books and giving sneak peeks as well as sponsoring giveaways and giving you information about other interesting events.


If you have questions or comments, please E-mail me at Mary@MaryCrawfordAuthor.com or find me on the following social networks:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/authormarycrawford
Website: MaryCrawfordAuthor.com

Twitter: www.twitter.com/MaryCrawfordAut

No comments:

Post a Comment